Screen shots?

ARich91

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to get it to work either.

How are you liking it so far, Phil? Quite a different beast from my old Vibrant.

EmceeGeek

Dec 9, 2010
www.youtube.com
I know that works on the G2x, and probably the original "overseas" model of the Sensation. T-Mobile rips everything off the phones when they come to market. Thats probably why it doesn't work for you, they probably just took info from the other Sensation, and put it on the T-Mobile's page.

Then again, check your gallery to see if it worked or not.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't work for me either. Pressing the power button too long bring up the box to shut down, restert etc... Letting go too quickly puts the phone to sleep.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I know that works on the G2x, and probably the original "overseas" model of the Sensation. T-Mobile rips everything off the phones when they come to market. Thats probably why it doesn't work for you, they probably just took info from the other Sensation, and put it on the T-Mobile's page.

Then again, check your gallery to see if it worked or not.

How could you say it works for the G2X and then blame TMO for it not working on the Sensation? If that was the case, then it wouldn't work on the G2X. I'd be inclined to first blame HTC because it's their device with their UI on top of Android and then I'd blame Google for not having this functionality standard across ALL Android devices without the need for 3rd party apps.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I contacted HTC support regarding this issue & spoke with "Samantha." I pointed out the website where it said that we should have screen shot ability by hitting home + menu. She said that she tried to do this on a Sensation & was unsuccessful as well. She said that sometimes features that will come out in future updates accidentally get posted on the website/maunuals as if they're already live. She believes this functionality will come out in an update :). So, pretty good news I think!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000