Any hiccups or lags?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I need to know. Will be picking mine up tonight after work (off contract) and this is by far the most important thing. I understand all phones will lag or hiccup once in a while. Does it feel snappy with the dual core processor? I did watch a video a while back on the browsing experience and it didn't blow me away. So those with the new T-Mobile Sensation can ya help me out. I am referring to just everyday tasks such as navigating through Sense, checking e-mail, and texting.

BlackPrince310

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Nope. The phone has been excellent to me. No noticeable lag at all.

The people who complain about this phone being laggy are the ones who sit on their room all day purposely trying to find things to complain about. Like you, I use the phone for normal things: email, phone, text, YouTube, twitter, RSS, gaming here and there etc. and the phone performs perfectly. If there is ever any slow down its so miniscule and short lasting that it shouldn't even bother you. That's why I think the people who constantly complain about lag have no life. IMO, true lag is when something slows down so much it looks like its running at 10fps. Not an issue here at all.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I haven't experienced lag, but mine does kind of stutter or hiccup sometimes when opening menus. It's just a split second thing, & you might miss it if you blink.

One bug I've noticed, & it's happened twice, I'll unlock the phone & the lock screen has a black space covering almost half of the bottom of the screen & the rest of the lockscreen looks like it's been pushed up. You can't unlock the phone in this state & requires a battery pull. Luckily it reboot's pretty quickly.

sully63114

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
The only problem I have is data connectivity. Issues with the browser, sending text and tweets and some games none of which are that intense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair