need your opinion on this case

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from the mall and picked up a silicone skin case very similar to the epik resin for BlackBerry case cover.its smoke grey/black see thru and looks and feels great.my question is do you think that constantly tapping the lock screen button on top will wear and tare or become loose or flimsy ? Because the case covers pretty much everything minus the screen /and the 4touch buttons on the. Bottom..I'm very anal about my phones I'm sure I'm just over worrying but would like to hear your opinions thx in advance :)

mojosingle

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Can we see it?

Just got back from the mall and picked up a silicone skin case very similar to the epik resin for BlackBerry case cover.its smoke grey/black see thru and looks and feels great.my question is do you think that constantly tapping the lock screen button on top will wear and tare or become loose or flimsy ? Because the case covers pretty much everything minus the screen /and the 4touch buttons on the. Bottom..I'm very anal about my phones I'm sure I'm just over worrying but would like to hear your opinions thx in advance :)

Sounds interesting. My (non-Sensation) phone has a silicone skin that covers the side buttons, had it on almost 2 years and no wear yet. The case that I have on my phone is specifically designed so that there are "nodes" right on the case where the buttons are underneath on the phone. Is this how your skin is designed? Can you please post some pics?

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
yes its designed the exact same way,above where the buttons are,it is raised slightly,so you can clearly feel that that is where the button is. every thing is lined up perfectly,and the case isnt tight at all(on my blackberry bold 9700 the 1st skin i bought was REALLY tight but this fits really perfect.i think im just thinking negatively i just never had a lock screen button on top b4 and am worried pressing the button through the case will wear on it,but i think thats my phone OCD talking lol. .im not home atm but will post pics when i get a chance from a digi cam on this thread.

Crackb3rry420

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Sounds interesting. My (non-Sensation) phone has a silicone skin that covers the side buttons, had it on almost 2 years and no wear yet. The case that I have on my phone is specifically designed so that there are "nodes" right on the case where the buttons are underneath on the phone. Is this how your skin is designed? Can you please post some pics?

took some pictures and forgot to post them here ,but i posted them on the androidforum.com site. Android central is much better though because you have the option to view all new posts,blogs and just a better UI lol..but the pics are in there im just so OCD when it comes to loose buttons nd what not i need to relax-but i would like your opinions on if the button insert should affect my lockscreen button

Hey guys,question about a TPU case i bought @ the mall - Android Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781