Eating SD Cards

jeversion1

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
The sensation I purchased on the first sales day came with an 8gb that i swapped out in favor for my 16gb that ive used in my previous HTC the Nexus One. It worked all the way up until yesterday when the phone told me that it couldnt recognize the sd card. Problem is it was inserted and shoed up in the settings but it wouldnt let me use the files just know they were indexed. So it told me to eject and re-insert. Which I did, only for it to tell me to reformat, which i was mad about but got over because everything was from my computer anyway. So when i did that I got a "external media is in an unknown state" and when you click that it tries to reformat. But never does. So I took it to the store of purchase and they popped in a store card, which ended up doing the same thing. Then I tried a friends card that then did the same thing to his but he was able to pop it back in his old phone and it worked again. But then I called HTC that told me to return the phone. They also told me to check the support forums for anything else I might have an issue with. So I did, turns out if you search enough other HTC phones that have come out recently do this same thing to memory cards. Anyone else aware of this? So I have a new device but I hope this doesnt happen again. Let me know guys.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01