New Sensation / Bit of Funkiness

KenshoSC

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
First thing...first day impressions of Sensation...wow...coming from the EVO and was deciding between the EVO 3D and this and it came down to HTC trying to hard to be in the cool 3D gang which lessened the camera and screen IMHO.

Anyway...down to the issue. I think this is more a Sense issue vs a Sensation issue.

For the first few hours of setting things up all was good. Widget and apps added with ease.

Toward the end of the night I am having issues getting widgets to load up. After going to Personalize and then to Widget...I can not select a single widget. he buttons work on the bottom of the phone and it scrolls so it is not a freeze issue perse. It just will not allow me to select anything at all. Any hints?

BTW this is an AWESOME PHONE. Hesitating...stop...get it.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
First thing...first day impressions of Sensation...wow...coming from the EVO and was deciding between the EVO 3D and this and it came down to HTC trying to hard to be in the cool 3D gang which lessened the camera and screen IMHO.

Anyway...down to the issue. I think this is more a Sense issue vs a Sensation issue.

For the first few hours of setting things up all was good. Widget and apps added with ease.

Toward the end of the night I am having issues getting widgets to load up. After going to Personalize and then to Widget...I can not select a single widget. he buttons work on the bottom of the phone and it scrolls so it is not a freeze issue perse. It just will not allow me to select anything at all. Any hints?

Are all your screens full? If they are it might not let you select them because you can't add any more.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

Hmmmm, have you ever rebooted the phone since you got it? Try holding the power button and selecting restart. Hopefully that will fix it. Reboots are very good with Android. iOS is pretty much the only platform that doesn't require them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol