Had anyone else noticed that settings that you have changed in the phone (ie alarm sounds, sync, wallpaper, or keyboard ) are going back to default methods on their own? It's happened to me several times already and I just got my phone Tuesday. I'm no newbie to Android, but my Nexus One never had that issue.... Any suggestions would be appreciated.... I heart the phone, but this issue is annoying me.
    06-23-2011 07:01 AM
    WE have the same think, my wife and I both have the sensation from TM and both phone will NOT save settings. I also have problems with the volume setting not being saved also.
    06-23-2011 06:50 PM
    So strange..... When I powercycle the phone, even the keyboard goes back to stock and I prefer swiftkey....Also my buzzer alarm sound is gone. It was there yesterday and this morning it was nowhereto be found.... I use alarm clock plus and it was backed up from my N1..... Even when I restore again it's missing. The app hasn't updated either,so I know that's not the cause..... These settings are really irking me.... Ugh
    06-23-2011 08:00 PM