Stock Browser

Tacjim

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been through a MyTouch 3g (Android 1.6), Nexus One( Android 2.1/2.2/2.3)and now I'm on the Sensation (Android 2.3.3.) Google, when are you going to add a "HOME" button to the stock browser? After you install the home button ensure that it goes back to home when you first open the browser!!! Also add tabs like the Xoom! Yes, I'm aware of backing out, using the new window and making a bookmark..but it's time they fixed this silly annoyance! :eek:

Sudo

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been through a MyTouch 3g (Android 1.6), Nexus One( Android 2.1/2.2/2.3)and now I'm on the Sensation (Android 2.3.3.) Google, when are you going to add a "HOME" button to the stock browser? After you install the home button ensure that it goes back to home when you first open the browser!!! Also add tabs like the Xoom! Yes, I'm aware of backing out, using the new window and making a bookmark..but it's time they fixed this silly annoyance! :eek:
From browser hit "Menu Button" then "More" top of that list is "Home"

Tacjim

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
From browser hit "Menu Button" then "More" top of that is "Home"

I know that, that takes 3 steps, what I mean is something on the browser page itself, a single motion to bring me home or start where I start the most. I don't think that's to much to ask at this point in the operating system.