T-Mobile G2 system update

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
No its not Kitkat.

Changed software to D80110g from D80110c. Can't see any noticeable difference. Likely security fixes.

Posted via G2+

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I noticed a slight change to the brightness slider, when auto is checked you can no longer slide the brightness level. Auto brightness seems to work better for me now as well.

Posted via G Pad 8.3

Bennel12

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone notice a battery drain after update? When I check my battery use, it says that 75% has been use by Android OS. It always use to be the screen that used the most battery.

memmerp

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This update totally broke my settings! :-\
I just did the update and when I rebooted, the setting for apps and battery completely crash the settings. From what I understand, the update was to help with battery and it supposedly optimized the apps as it was installing. what a joke, now my new phone is trash, thanks T-Mobile. Don't worry I tried to reboot, do a complete shutdown and all that crap, still has the same problem. My phone was great before this and now I got the "battery settings crash" like on Verizon not that long ago with a number of their phones.

Lextad666

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone notice a battery drain after update? When I check my battery use, it says that 75% has been use by Android OS. It always use to be the screen that used the most battery.

yes i have notice my no last more the 4-5 h and overheat a loot during charging 100-117f was the max and on regular use web browser , a text or 2, and small video jumps from 89-109f in lest the 5-7 min
i take him back to stock with flash tool and do a 2nd factory reset
all good after that

GoldLeader

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I noticed some excessive battery drain after installing the update.
I found that under Accounts & Sync and under Google services that the update had turned on syncing with Google Drive and Chrome.
After I turned those off, my phone has returned to normal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084