Haven't see this here so .. .

Since this AM have had a different, new market on the nexus s, wife's phone..

i link it

Waiting for it on the sensation but
    and who knows if and when.. .
    Jacobraj87 likes this.
    08-12-2011 07:19 PM
    Google announced this on their blog on July 12th. It has been rolling out to devices ever since.
    Jacobraj87 likes this.
    08-14-2011 02:02 AM
    Google announced this on their blog on July 12th. It has been rolling out to devices ever since.
    Are the nexus 1 getting it?? I installed the 2.3.4 update from here... Is this the reason why im not getting it?? Is every one using the nexus one getting it?? im in India...
    08-23-2011 09:25 PM
    Are the nexus 1 getting it?? I installed the 2.3.4 update from here... Is this the reason why im not getting it?? Is every one using the nexus one getting it?? im in India...
    The new market is supposed to roll out on all devices that are running 2.2 or higher. BUT if you are impatient you can manually install it by downloading THIS apk.
    Jacobraj87 and adydroid like this.
    08-23-2011 11:06 PM
    The new market is supposed to roll out on all devices that are running 2.2 or higher. BUT if you are impatient you can manually install it by downloading THIS apk.
    Im running 2.3.4 (installed using a link a found here) Will that effect my ability to receive any update from google?? P.S.My device is not rooted
    08-28-2011 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD