Bought the Nexus S on Sprint because I could not find any retailer selling it for T-Mobile. The phone is fantastic but the network is incredibly poor. Cannot get a signal at home nor at work. I hate to return the phone but it looks like I have no choice but to do so. Does anyone know of a retailer selling it for T-Mobile? Appears that Best Buy was the only one doing so but the phone has been "sold out" online for many weeks now & none of their stores stock it.
    09-10-2011 11:16 PM
    Bought the Nexus S on Sprint because I could not find any retailer selling it for T-Mobile. The phone is fantastic but the network is incredibly poor. Cannot get a signal at home nor at work. I hate to return the phone but it looks like I have no choice but to do so. Does anyone know of a retailer selling it for T-Mobile? Appears that Best Buy was the only one doing so but the phone has been "sold out" online for many weeks now & none of their stores stock it.
    Amazon had it for pretty cheap last I checked.
    09-11-2011 10:57 AM
    You could also try craigslist.
    09-11-2011 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD