Ever since I updated to official ICS (4.0.3) from official Gingerbread, I've noticed that if I read or delete an email inside Gmail (on my phone) that Gmail (on my desktop) never updates.

Gmail Versions 4.0.3-239410

I've verified "Sync Gmail" is checked and it even shows up as having synchronized a few minutes ago, but I still have an unread/undeleted email in my inbox on my desktop that I read/deleted at 1:30 AM (that's 8 hours ago!) along with a couple more emails I read/deleted an hour ago. I've also tried pressing the sync button manually to see if that would help, but it doesn't.

My email is still pushed to my phone without any issues. And anything I perform on my desktop is automatically synced to my phone, it's just the reverse isn't happening. I've looked around the Internet to see if anyone else has reported this issue, but I haven't found anything.

Any ideas/suggestions? Anyone else having a similar issue?
    12-21-2011 08:44 AM
    I have the same issue. I also had it with Gingerbread.
    12-21-2011 06:04 PM
    I was able to resolve this issue using the following link:
    Problems with sync - Google Mobile Help

None of the first steps worked, but the last one that has you clear application data for Gmail did resolve my issue. Just wanted to let everyone know in case they experience the same issue.
    12-22-2011 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD