i9020T Jelly Bean Update

bpacheco89

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I dont think its possible. I am on Tmo and not rooted and it wont install. I think I read they changed something after ICS. I hope not because I really cant wait for JB

Wmorrison01

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I received my update and it's awesome. I have noticed that it seems to be missing some features though. I can't do Voice to text without a data connection (put it in Airplane mode and tried and it mentions that it can't connect to google). Also, I can't call Google Now by simply saying "Google", and of course face unlock still isn't there. I really only care about missing voice to text feature. It would really come in handy.

skatedaddy

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Got my Jelly bean update OTA in the UK (im on TMobile)

I called *#*#2432546#*#* which forced the phone to checkin with google, then went to About -> System Updates

Your jeally bean goodness should be waiting for you

anon(851732)

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

After upgrading to 4.1.1, can you please check if the "System" (KSMD) process is constantly using approximately 10% CPU when the phone is idle. I noticed this issue on my Nexus S after updating to 4.1.1. I've reflashed IMM76D and installed the 4.1.1 update back on, did a wipe, did not install any programs and the problem persists.

The "Auto-Rotate enabled" high CPU usage bug from 4.0.4 is also NOT fixed in 4.1.1, which really sucks, so I have disabled auto-rotate for now.

Anybody else having these issues? Any ideas on how to solve them?

Thanks.