Nexus S puzzle challenge Day 2

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
The jumble changes the answer each time. It is never the same. You just have to play around with it and notice how many letters you get right as you move it around and how this changes. Come on people.

Stupid if you ask me. Just like the Nexus S. HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! STUPID CONTESTS FOR A STUPID PHONE!!!!!!!

lol seriously makes sense. Motorola Olympus is the new phone to be looking at for me. Down with Nexus S!

gonzoguy24

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
It has 16 GB internal. Since I primarily listen to Pandora and have a laptop for movies, this is adequate. Single Core Processor - less battery drain. Weak bands...again, battery. I did not say it is the best phone ever. I just like it. I really want a 3.7" device. I have an incredible. I basically want a refresh of that.

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
It has 16 GB internal. Since I primarily listen to Pandora and have a laptop for movies, this is adequate. Single Core Processor - less battery drain. Weak bands...again, battery. I did not say it is the best phone ever. I just like it. I really want a 3.7" device. I have an incredible. I basically want a refresh of that.

Honestly the battery drain is next to none. As a product for the entire consumer market, its pretty unwanted.

JoseN305

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I got to the point where it asks you to rearrange the letters but since im at work it wont load the page properly. Either way I wouldnt be able to tweet the answer, twitter is blocked lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza