Ah Friday can't come soon enough. I ordered a SE liveview last week and finally got to test it today with my friends Nexus One. I was going to hold off and wait until I picked up my S on Friday but the box was teasin me. If you have any questions about it I am more than happy to answer them for ya.
    12-11-2010 09:02 PM
    that thing is garbage
    12-13-2010 02:35 AM
    that thing is garbage
    I wouldnt say its garbage, its kind of a cool accessory, but for me and im sure alot of other people its unnecessary.. but still a neat extra.

If i was given one, i would rock it.
    12-13-2010 02:41 AM
    From what retailer you purchase from? I want one but I don't know who to trust.

Sent from my DROIDX
    12-13-2010 03:36 AM
    that thing is garbage
    Thanks for the insightful and constructive comment.

Seriously, if there's something wrong with it, maybe you could tell us what it is?
    12-13-2010 05:24 AM
    From what retailer you purchase from? I want one but I don't know who to trust.

Sent from my DROIDX
    eBay. He is the only current US seller.
    12-14-2010 12:08 AM
    that thing is garbage
    You know nothing. And I am willing to bet you don't own one and that you're running your oh-so-knowledgeable mouth based on reviews. So I would say your comment is garbage.

I pulled the trigger and became an early adopter of sorts. I have always been that way. I didn't give in to the reviews and figured if it was that bad then I would only be out 100 (and I could live with that). I was pleasantly surprised. This device is not for everyone. For me though, it works they way I want it to and I am pleased.
    12-14-2010 12:11 AM
    that thing is garbage
    Comments of this nature are unnecessary and uncalled for. As stated in the forum rules: "Make Relevant & Meaningful Posts." If you're not going to qualify a statement like that, keep it to yourself.
    12-14-2010 02:03 AM
    Thanks. I will look for it.

Sent from my DROIDX
    12-20-2010 03:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD