Why do you all want Bluetooth 3?

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I am happy with Bluetooth 2.1 because the one huge complaint I had on the Galaxy S line was the fact that Bluetooth had terrible compatibility (especially with the Wiimotes for gaming). However, you all seem saddened it didn't have 3.0 like the Galaxy S line, why? I find that Bluetooth 2.1 is just fine. Thoughts?

jdm4u

Samsungian
Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Same reason why people were upset about no dual core, or no HSPA+, or no SD slot. They just want the best technology out right now so they can say they're phone is the best there is, for about a few months till something better comes out. I dont get why people are throwing a fit over all these missing items. Im content with what they added to the nexus s from the galaxy s line, atleast the vibrant. I have a vibrant right now and i wish it had a front facing camera. Sure it sucks that the nexus s doesnt have HSPA+ but considering its a pure google phone, it makes sense that it wasnt added. If it was it would make it more of a T-Mobile phone than an open network phone. So that makes sense. Idk im surprised people weren't complaining it didnt have a flux capacitor :rolleyes:

TuxDotKing

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Same reason why people were upset about no dual core, or no HSPA+, or no SD slot. They just want the best technology out right now so they can say they're phone is the best there is, for about a few months till something better comes out. I dont get why people are throwing a fit over all these missing items. Im content with what they added to the nexus s from the galaxy s line, atleast the vibrant. I have a vibrant right now and i wish it had a front facing camera. Sure it sucks that the nexus s doesnt have HSPA+ but considering its a pure google phone, it makes sense that it wasnt added. If it was it would make it more of a T-Mobile phone than an open network phone. So that makes sense. Idk im surprised people weren't complaining it didnt have a flux capacitor :rolleyes:
I feel more or less the same. Is it a dramatic leap ahead? No, I'll admit it's not a leap ahead in hardware like the Nexus One, but it's certainly a good phone; one of the best phones out there, and by many reviewers' standards the fastest available, with the least lag. I think it's rather impressive and good-looking, myself. I realize that there are things to be legitimately disappointed about; no SD card or dual-core may not be to everyone's taste. But the amount of constant complaining is ridiculous. If you don't want it, buy something else! It's Android! You have choice!

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I have one with me, it is going to be the best device for at least 2 years, even then it will never feel dated. Just like the Nexus One, these devices are so impressive with software that the hardware really doesn't matter.

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad