Hardware failure already :(

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I think Google is in love with OLED screens, they built the N1 with HTC when they had the AMOLED screens, and now the NS is with samsung who happen to be one of the only companys who is able to make a SAMOLED.

azureus1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
people calling for HTC to have made it make me laugh. They cheapened out with the digitizer on the Nexus One, cheapened out with the speaker being p**s poor, they couldn't align the capacitive buttons straight, and the Evo had screens which were popping off. The list is endless.

People need to be a bit more fair to samsung - the hate they're getting is uncalled for.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
People need to be a bit more fair to samsung - the hate they're getting is uncalled for.

Its True, im on here all the time, and i see more threads of problems from Evo and Moto products then i do other devices... im not saying they are any better or worse but there is no perfect products.....Granted my Galaxy does not get the updates it should have by now. but it works and it works very well.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Its True, im on here all the time, and i see more threads of problems from Evo and Moto products then i do other devices... im not saying they are any better or worse but there is no perfect products.....Granted my Galaxy does not get the updates it should have by now. but it works and it works very well.

So glad someone else shares this sentiment. I've said this exact same thing here on the forums more times than I can seriously count. The Fascinate, regardless of some of it's issues is still the best phone I've ever owned. With it's build quality I'm sure the Nexus S is exactly the same way. Jerry can confirm this, though ;)

Reactions: DroidXcon

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Nothing wrong on my end, thank god... I bet you everyone will pounce when I say this: Samsung makes better devices than HTC. All the HTC devices I have owned... had huge defects, went through 4 G2s, 2 MT4Gs, 2 HD7s(lol, I know), and 2 heroes.... there is definitely something going down, because I heard HTC was about quality, they give me a broken phone, I think my impression of them might change pretty fast.

Sent from my Nexus S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae