Best Video Chat Software?

RandyGOP#AC

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone installed a good video chat program yet? Obviously Skype would be great if they supported video on their android software. I tried Fring, but it doesn't seem to support the NS' front facing camera.

tvanden

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I also couldnt find any app that supports the front facing camera for the nexus s, fring, yahoo messanger, qik, tango, they all default to back camera. Anyone have any ideas?

ranxoren

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Just got back to Android with the Nexus S! I gave up on Android at 1.5 with the HTC Magic but the Nexus S and 2.3 made me want to come back! ByeBye iPhone4.
However, I miss FaceTime lol!! VideoChat apps need to support the Nexus S' front facing camera its ridiculous that its there for no reason lol.

ranxoren

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah thats what I did last night. His camera switching button worked fine (iPhone4) but the "Switch Cameras" button on mine would rotate landscape to portrait on my back camera instead of switching from back to front.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
We all need to be patient, new hardware and software needs updates, I have had countless crashes with the game NOVA, I know it is because of lack of gingerbread support, or something so I wait. The best you can do now is just go to their forums and complain like crazy, so they get to it faster.

Sent from my Nexus S

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800