So this is starting to crop up online and I was wondering what the status was with you guys who ordered online. Apparently there was a pre-activation issue between BB and T-Mobile (I was affected by it) and some people did not get an email letting them know about the issue. So far, however, nobody seems to have received a shipping notice.

Anyone here get such notice?
    12-16-2010 07:58 PM
    I was affected by this issue to.....this sucks I want my Nexus S
    12-17-2010 01:53 AM
    Sorry to hear that. Its 1230 AM and still nothing has changed.
    12-17-2010 02:26 AM
    I ordered and got an email saying there was a problem with the order. Called in and they said its been happening alot and was a minor fix. Didn't call back so I assume its fixed. So far still says Order in process of being fulfilled. GAH I hope it ships today.
    12-17-2010 07:19 AM
    Ok so I had the same error yesterday, but just got my email it should be delivered today!!!!!!!! Im so excited
    12-17-2010 09:10 AM
    Ok so I had the same error yesterday, but just got my email it should be delivered today!!!!!!!! Im so excited
    GAH! I'm about to call again. This is shenanigans.
    12-17-2010 09:40 AM
    You received a shipping email? Does it show delivery for today?

I am happy for you if that is the case but I am royally pissed. Best Buy will never get my money again after this. The misinformation, the ducking of the questions I had, and being promised over and over again that I would be receiving this today and now by the looks of it it seems that was a lie too.
    12-17-2010 10:04 AM
    DAMMIT! Check this out. I called twice, once yesterday and once this morning. Both times said they set up a case with tmobile to get it working. Called again just now and they said no such case was set up. So they "said" it was set up now. I'm calling in an hour and demanding it be put through or I'm cancelling. This phone is notworth all these headaches!
    12-17-2010 10:12 AM
    Yea, I placed my order online yesterday afternoon and still no shipping notice...getting a little impatient.
    12-17-2010 02:10 PM
    Yea, I placed my order online yesterday afternoon and still no shipping notice...getting a little impatient.
    Call. Call. And Call some more. I had to call 6 times to get them to ship it. BESTBUY SUCKS
    12-17-2010 02:17 PM
    So let me tell you my experience and BOY am I pissed off. I will NEVER EVER step foot into a Best Buy store again or given them my business. I have never been treated so poorly. Order my phone at 5 AM Thursday morning, I think all is well and things are super. Around 11 AM I get an email saying there is a problem and they ask for me to call. I quickly get them on the phone and fix the issue (T-Mobile-Best Buy communication error), I ask the rep on the phone if I am still slated to get the phone overnighted and delivered on Friday and she assures me that she personally pushed the order through and that there was plently of time. I asked for her name and contact info and she happily gave it to me and also made a note on my account. She told me that I would receive an email later that night with tracking info and that I had nothing to worry about. And in fact if something did go wrong I could call back and ask to speak directly to her. Hours go by and no tracking #, 9PM NOTHING, 10 PM NOTHING, 2 AM, NOTHING. I go to bed knowing that it was not going to be here but maybe, just maybe some fluke happened and the # just wasnt sent out. I log on to the BB Mobile FB page to rant about how BB messed up the launch and such. Around 8 AM BB Mobile makes a post about how there was some issues with orders and for those that didnt make the delivery today would have their orders tomorrow (saturday) as they were going to do us a solid and upgrade to SAT delivery. Here I am still thinking that I might still get my phone today but alas, around 10 AM I get am email with my tracking info...It was sent out TODAY. Okay well I will have it tomorrow, I am still not going to give them my business again. Well around 12 PM the tracking info is in the system and low and behold it is NOT the overnight for Saturday delivery. But instead an end of business day delivery for Monday. So I am FUMING. I log on and demand an answer but of course now this BB Mobile rep is nowhere to be found. I am not the only one in this position so others are asking questions. WHAT THE HELL IS UP? I call BB Mobile and was treated extremely poorly, it was ensued that I was making up the overnight shipping and that the standard procedure was that there is 1-2 days of processing and 1-2 days to ship. Well then I read off the official BB press release regarding the free shipping AS WELL as the FB post about overnight and Saturday delivery. All I get in response is a "I have no knowledge of that". I was then basically told to cancel my order if I was that unhappy and that there was nobody that was going to do anything for me. In addition to this I had many online chat with BB support and those yielded me nothing, same deal, same dumbfounded responses.

So in the end of this I will take delivery of my phone and will never do business with BB again. And I will make it a point to tell everyone I know how much I despise and loathe Best Buy.

If they had simply take responsibily for screwing up everything, acknowledged that mistakes were made and genuinely acted like they wanted to fix this and WANTED my business then it would make a world of difference but I have not seen one single shred of decency from anyone at this company. I am in contact with the DM in my area and I hope for some sort of resolution.

And sorry if this post is a bit all over the place. I just sat down with a beer and got off work and have been waiting for a while to offload this.
    12-17-2010 09:52 PM
    I don't think you are the only one with this experience. I've read posts here and at BB.com Community forum indicating similar experiences. I'm still waiting to receive word that they've even processed my order...I'm guessing not since I have not yet been charged for the phone. Very frustrating and I've basically decided not to deal with Best Buy again for any future electronics purchases. I wonder what Google has to say about this...
    12-17-2010 10:05 PM
    If I knew who to contact at Google I would. If anyone knows please share that info.
    12-17-2010 10:20 PM
    BB royally screwed up the launch of the phones. I was going to go to my local BB yesterday at 8am, and good thing I didn't cause they never received their shipment. So I decided to wait til the ATT version comes out anyway. Google screwed this up and should've just handled the release of their phone on the Nexus website.
    12-17-2010 10:42 PM
    Completely agree. I bought 3 Nexus Ones from Google and each order was fulfilled with no problems and was smooth sailing. Granted there were some issues in the beginning with Google and the N1, at least they admitted fault and were quick to fix it.
    12-17-2010 11:29 PM
    I'm on hold right now w/ customer service at Best Buy. If they haven't shipped my phone yet, I'm going cancel my order and go w/ the HTC EVO...short battery life is better than crappy customer service. So frustrated!!

UPDATE - Just got off the phone with Best Buy customer service. They tell me that the phone is being shipped from the Manufacturer and they are waiting on a tracking number from UPS...not sure if I believe that or not. I tried to cancel but the rep. told me I couldn't due to the order's status. I guess that Saturday delivery stuff was and is a load of crap! Won't be here until early next week according to the rep.

UPDATE 2: Ok, I'm an a$%, the package just showed up. Best Buy came through w/ Saturday Delivery. I never did receive a tracking number or any notification that the phone had been shipped.
    12-18-2010 09:37 AM
    BB website is down being currently updated...........strange that will slow some sales!
    12-18-2010 12:35 PM
    Wow best buy did screw things up bad. Luckily I called them immediately after I got the email notifying me there was a problem. The rep told me he had pushed the order thru. I was paranoid and called again and the rep I got the second time actually transfered me to the wear house where they activated my phone and fixed the issue as I was on the phone and it shipped that night. So if it was not for me calling back I would of been screwed as well. I dont understand why google would team up with a company who only sells T-Mobile in a fraction of there stores it makes no sense. Well I received my phone yesterday and I am a happy camper. But I will never order with them again.
    12-18-2010 02:02 PM
    I walked in and 30 minutes later walked out with my phone and a free zagg. I love best buy
    12-18-2010 02:33 PM
    I walked in and 30 minutes later walked out with my phone and a free zagg. I love best buy
    Well I dont. Read the FB page, its full of people who got badly burned by BB. Glad you have your phone.
    12-18-2010 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD