This phone is Awsome it had some hiccups the first time i started it but after the update its solid and WOW first android phone with a good battery !!! because its AWSOME lol and 2.3 its so fast - Funny thing is i work in AT&T and every time i take it out Costumers are like "its that a new i phone ?" am like no its ANDROID the captivate runs on a similar version of this INSTANT sale and conversion to android !!! LOL i love it
    12-24-2010 11:48 AM
    This phone is Awsome it had some hiccups the first time i started it but after the update its solid and WOW first android phone with a good battery !!! because its AWSOME lol and 2.3 its so fast - Funny thing is i work in AT&T and every time i take it out Costumers are like "its that a new i phone ?" am like no its ANDROID the captivate runs on a similar version of this INSTANT sale and conversion to android !!! LOL i love it
    Happy Holidays Hector, and congrats on the new phone..and hmmm,, perhaps we can finally have a rep that knows more than the reps lol.... and good job on the converts, thats what we need a few good soldiers on the front lines of sales.. battle on my friend, battle on
    12-24-2010 12:23 PM
    Get rid of the noob iPhone users for us Hector! Glad you are enjoying it as much as I am!

Sent from my Nexus S
    12-24-2010 12:52 PM
    That's great! Keep up the good work!
    12-24-2010 12:56 PM
    Haha that is AWESOME! Get rid of those iUsers! I can't believe I was almost about to get an iPhone over the Nexus S! Maybe you sould work at Best Buy and you would be a good salesperson for the Nexus S!
    12-24-2010 01:08 PM
    Lol yeah, go work at Best Buy

Sent from my Nexus S
    12-24-2010 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD