Korea not too keen on the Nexus S

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I was reading about that. Well I bet that they don't add their bloatware to the iPhone why do they have to add it to the Nexus S. Something is wrong with these carriers. This phone could possibly boost their sales!

chaz_uk

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
It really shows you that some carriers/networks would rather screw their customers with "features/bloatware" than giving their customers a decent phone with a good update future.

For me, the Nexus S and Nexus One are the only Android handsets worth anything thanks to their pure android experience without the added crap from the networks.

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
It really shows you that some carriers/networks would rather screw their customers with "features/bloatware" than giving their customers a decent phone with a good update future.

For me, the Nexus S and Nexus One are the only Android handsets worth anything thanks to their pure android experience without the added crap from the networks.

Yeah. But I am pretty sure they wouldn't add their bloatware to the iPhone but when it comes to the Nexus S it's a different story.

Dexter73

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. But I am pretty sure they wouldn't add their bloatware to the iPhone but when it comes to the Nexus S it's a different story.

I just hope that the other 3 US carriers don't try to put bloatware on the Nexus S and leave it as it is. In the case of the IPhone money talks. That phone makes so much money that it is virtually carrier proof.

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I just hope that the other 3 US carriers don't try to put bloatware on the Nexus S and leave it as it is. In the case of the IPhone money talks. That phone makes so much money that it is virtually carrier proof.

Yeah, that's assuming that they even get the Nexus S which I doubt, but it may happen. Haha yeah you are right "money talks."

chaz_uk

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Spot on. Sadly it seems Apple is the only manufacturer that is immune to carrier customization. As long as there's a "clean" android device on offer, I'll be happy!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is insanely stupid, they released their own app store, and they add bloat.... with the store, you wont need to put all of the apps pre installed. I guess the consumers are the only one who can make sense of it all and offer a proper solution, Verizon just wont listen.

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant

albokay

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm fine with verizon adding stuff. Im sure they make a few bucks doing that and if it keeps the bill down then fine. What Burns me is that they make it impossible to remove without root. What is the point of having a shortcut to an game I'm never going to buy? It's like TV flashing an ad over your TV the whole time its on. If anything it makes me not want to buy it just because I don't want to support that kind of advertisement. Ill be interested if verizon caves to the strict rules apple lays out. Or if apple will welcome preinstalled crapps.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I think apple is going to cave more than verizon will, but it will be good for both in the sales area if/when verizon gets an iphone

falconeight

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is insanely stupid, they released their own app store, and they add bloat.... with the store, you wont need to put all of the apps pre installed. I guess the consumers are the only one who can make sense of it all and offer a proper solution, Verizon just wont listen.

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant

I hate verizon they are expensive they load their stuff full of crap, and they now they are following in at&t's footsteps.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

The Nexus S won't be coming to any of the other carriers. None of them want it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888