What's up AC forums,

I guess this will be my intro as well. This is my first android phone after being a loyal BB user the past few years. Made the transition to android OS after falling to the pressures of my friends who are all android users lol.

Anyways, I don't know what happened, but after checking my phone 30 mins ago, the bootup animation with the Nexus S logo was on. So I thought: "weird, I must've rebooted by accident somehow." But now, 30 mins later, the animation is still on and has been on this entire time.

Can someone help me? I'm thinking I should just remove the battery but I'm worried I might mess something up. I'm entirely new to this OS so pardon my noobiness. Thanks in advance!
    01-03-2011 05:45 PM
    Pull the battery. If it never happens again, write it off as a mystery glitch that all tech products get from time to time, and forget about it.

If it happens again, carry it back to Best Buy and tell them about it, exaggerate a bit if needed, and get a new one. Better safe than sorry.
    dabid_ness likes this.
    01-03-2011 05:51 PM
    ok now 50 mins has passed. oh well, here goes! thanks gbhil
    01-03-2011 05:58 PM
    Hi, dabid_ness.
    Welcome to the forums.. I'm so sorry that your first post has to be a complaint. However, in a situation like that a battery pull would surely fix that issue.

Note: Just remember to power off the device first.

Good luck and enjoy the forums.
    dabid_ness likes this.
    01-03-2011 06:04 PM
    hey thanks rushrl. weird thing is, i couldn't even power it off before i made the pull

well, it's working fine now after the pull. definitely enjoying AC so far, i'm learning a lot. AC is my new home and has officially replaced crackberry.com lol
    01-03-2011 06:40 PM
    hey thanks rushrl. weird thing is, i couldn't even power it off before i made the pull

well, it's working fine now after the pull. definitely enjoying AC so far, i'm learning a lot. AC is my new home and has officially replaced crackberry.com lol
    I'm glad to hear that.

It's fun all times on Android Central.

Note; For off-topic chat - join us in General Chat.
    01-03-2011 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD