Share your Nexus S screens!

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't been started and stickied yet. Let's see 'em.

Here are mine. The left one is my current set up (I'm still experimenting to see how that live wallpaper affects my battery). The second one is what I had before.

Edit: I apologize for not taking actual screen caps. I'm not rooted.

Reactions: Ti-Mike

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
The screen on the left (with the big time) is WP Clock. The full version is only 69 cents, and gives you some nifty customizations to the live wallpaper. It also doesn't eat as much battery juice as most live wallpapers. It's a live wallpaper, so you can put icons/widgets over it in your other screens.

If you're wondering about the time widget on the right screen (the space background), that's SiMi Clock. Free from the market.

The weather widget on the right (the space background) is Beautiful Widgets, the skin is DarkLudi.

Where are everyone else's screens?? : )

Last edited:

pathfinder3

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
snap20110103_221308.png

pathfinder3

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the screen shots....maybe we could agree on putting the used widgets etc to the post

Beautiful Widgets
-clock skin: airportone
-weather skin: EmotiSun
Circle Battery
SetCPU (Must be rooted)
ADW Launcher EX
Live wallpaper: aniPet Aquarium

Last edited:
Reactions: Ti-Mike

iandouglas

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
ADW Launcher Ex
Simi Clock Widget
ADW.Elegant Theme
Circle Battery Widget

Also:
ADW.Buuf.Theme and Sense Glass ADW Theme for icons
Red ADW Theme for the red background

Bottom icon dock is expanded in ADW for 5 icons, which are Phone, Pandora, App Tray, a 'favorite apps' folder, and the native browser with a Chrome icon from the Glass theme.

First screenshot is my minimalist home screen. The battery widget is yellow 'cause I'm plugged in to grab these screenshots, obviously.
nexus-s-1.png

The second screenshot is my list of favorite apps, 'cause I know you're all dying to know.
nexus-s-2.png

My other two desktop screens are things like Widgetsoid (thanks also to "andreww" for he suggestion), various folders, and calendar widgets.

I recommend the Pure Calendar Wdiget, it's pretty slick.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol