I have to say that when I bought my Nexus S I put that crap case from best buy on it and hated the way the phone felt and looked. I finally got a full body zagg and run it naked know and it feels really good. Sure its glassy black plastic but it feels really solid in the hand and is comfortable. I can't think of another phone that I have owned that has felt better. Maybe my iphone four but that piece of crap did nothing but scratch when I looked at it wrong.
    01-09-2011 07:32 PM
    Well, I thought it was going to scratch a lot more than it did. I had galaxy s and it had a bunch if scratches in less than two weeks of use, as well as a broken battery cover after one drop. Nexus a so far only one small scratch on the back and I don't use a cover of any kind.
    01-09-2011 08:00 PM
    just got my Nexus S today and I am quite pleased with the build quality. It feels solid and not creaky. Really slippery though!
    01-11-2011 01:04 AM
    i love the way it feels and after using it as my pc for 5 days i can say it holds well to fulltime use.
    01-12-2011 09:13 AM
    Everyday I use it I realize more and more that the design is perfect, and it is very solid.
    01-12-2011 01:34 PM
    I'm on day 2 and loving it so far, very solid indeed.

falconeight, what zagg case are you running? I saw there is a full body and a full body max coverage (max coverage appears to wrap around a bit more). Any issues with it falling off? I'm assuming this thing wont help at all if you drop the phone other then it not scratching? Looking for some feedback before I purchase. Thanks!
    01-12-2011 02:12 PM
    I love the look and feel of the Nexus S, but today I didn't notice it had fallen onto the floor from my desk whilst charging and it's got some little scratches on it now (fortunately they are only noticeable if you are looking for them)

My Nexus One took much more punishment before showing any marks, it has to be said.
    01-13-2011 11:07 AM
    I love the look and feel of the Nexus S, but today I didn't notice it had fallen onto the floor from my desk whilst charging and it's got some little scratches on it now (fortunately they are only noticeable if you are looking for them)

My Nexus One took much more punishment before showing any marks, it has to be said.
    My nexus one still doesn't have any scratches, one year later.
    01-13-2011 12:31 PM
    I'm on day 2 and loving it so far, very solid indeed.

falconeight, what zagg case are you running? I saw there is a full body and a full body max coverage (max coverage appears to wrap around a bit more). Any issues with it falling off? I'm assuming this thing wont help at all if you drop the phone other then it not scratching? Looking for some feedback before I purchase. Thanks!
    Im using the full body maximum coverage and am having no problems. It feels good and grippy in the hand.
    01-13-2011 04:26 PM
    Im using the full body maximum coverage and am having no problems. It feels good and grippy in the hand.
    Where'd you get the full-body? I checked at Best Buy and they only had the screen protection.
    01-13-2011 04:42 PM
    From their website...
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Samsung Google Nexus S Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Use ZAGG20 promo code for 20% off.

Thanks falconeight, I ordered mine today.
    01-13-2011 04:58 PM
    Where'd you get the full-body? I checked at Best Buy and they only had the screen protection.
    I ordered it online from zagg skinomi has a nice carbon fiber skin.
    01-13-2011 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD