Market Update Pushing to Nexus S (EDIT: Added .apk)

netninja

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
On nexus s with 2.3.1 and still no new market. I'm in Canada though. What features am I missing by not having the new market ?

Grimmy

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Wonder if the clear market data trick in the application settings will work like with the previous "related" tab change? I think I'll wait for it to decide to update itself.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
No features, just a different design.

After using the new one on my Nexus One, followed by the old one on the Nexus S, I think I actually prefer the old one. :eek:

I second that. Unfortunately I can't figure out any way to go back. I am able to uninstall updates, which puts it back temporarily, but it comes right back.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I second that. Unfortunately I can't figure out any way to go back. I am able to uninstall updates, which puts it back temporarily, but it comes right back.

You probably won't be able to. Because its a 'silent' upgrade, there's no way to change it back because google will just push the update right back to your phone.

BTW; the new market is missing on mine too. But then again, I just got it at 3 pm, haha.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
So if we use the APK does the update stick? I read some reports on other forums that they manually updated and it went away after a reboot.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Unlike most of you, I like the new market, thank you for the upload, was getting tired of waiting.

Sent from my Nexus S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers