T-Mobile letting me down!

garcia09

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

New to the forum and new to android. So, I just bought my nexus s straight up from bestbuy (I had a blackberry bold b4). I called t-mo to switch my blackberry data plan to the compatible Nexus S unlimited plan on Jan. 22nd, it is now Jan 26th!!! I still have no data on my nexus s (just wi-fi at home and at work). T-mo have told me they wrote a ticket since Jan 22nd, I have called 3 times to check up on the status and all they can tell me is that a ticket has been filed and how sorry they were! I know its a t-mo issue, just wanted to see if you guys had any idea's as to what the problem may be!(?):( its very disappointing having a powerful device without its powers.

Ps-Account status is in perfect standing, never been late for a payment.

smithwicky

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
It sound to me like it is something internally they messed up with your account causing them to open a "ticket". It really is unfortunate. I would keep calling until they are mad enough to fix it right then and there. good luck

garcia09

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your advice guys, after about the 10th call (literally) I finally got data service. I asked for an explanation, all the rep could tell me was that her supervisor personally investigated the matter due to so many days with the problem. Now enjoying my nexus s!!!

PhxBlue

Super Geek
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
And they have probably been charging for the data since they did the ticket. I would definately bring that up too if you've had zero data connection..

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Thats a good point! I will put their customer service to the test!

They're pretty good. I was accidentally charged an extra activation fee on my second bill, and they not only took the activation fee off, but also knocked an extra $10 off my bill.

Just make sure to call before the evening hours. Most of the night reps I've dealt with have been incompetent twits.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10