So with the news of a Sprint 4G Nexus, the rumors of the AT&T Nexus, and the already released T-Mobile Nexus, is there any hope for a Verizon version? I love my fascinate, but touchwiz lags and a pure Google phone is usually the best way to go. I know there are ways to fix the fascinates issues, but I'm don't want to risk it with my inexperience.
    04-02-2011 08:10 PM
    I think there is a chance, but you never know.
    04-03-2011 06:08 PM
    IMO there is about as much chance of getting a Nexus S on Verizon as there is of AT&T subsidizing one. These guys keep tight control of their networks and the devices on them. At least AT&T only worries about the SIM and doesn't lock down by device ...yet.
    04-03-2011 08:38 PM
    Why bother now? Look at all the better devices coming to every carrier, I would just wait for the next best thing ( next Nexus). The Nexus S 4g? Redundant, why bother when Sprint just announced a better phone days before.... basically I would just wait till around December, when Google might even launch the next Nexus device, very much possible they might want to continue this line.

Sent from my Xoom
    04-07-2011 05:10 PM
    Yeha, I wouldn't worry about the Nexus S for Verizon. It's a nice phone but so many other good phones are coming out:

Galaxy S 2
    Bionic
    TB (already out)

and we don't know what else. I think it'll be quiet on the Verizon front until Q4 2011 or a few months after iPhone 5 is announced, whichever comes first.
    04-07-2011 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD