I just saw a post on AC that said they found an at&t version of the nexus s on the samsung help site and if it turns out to be true that at&t will get a version I am thinking about purchasing. I am looking to get some information from people that own the device. Is it worth buying? Does it have any lag?
    04-03-2011 06:06 PM
    Just bought one from Best Buy for T-mobile service. I paid $99.00, which is a great deal from what I've seen. I don't notice any lag in the phone, but in all honesty, I also don't notice a whole lot of difference between the Nexus and the Optimus. But, I only had the Optimus for a couple days and the Nexus even less. So, I'm not very qualified....
    04-03-2011 07:15 PM
    Well the Nexus S is a great device. You get updates first which is sometimes why most people get a Nexus device and you don't have a custom skin on top of it. There are many cool features the phone has. It is a great device and I am positive you will enjoy it. Just update it to 2.3.3 and then if you have any questions feel free to ask. Have fun!
    04-03-2011 07:23 PM