Notification tones

flopo

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I am new to the Nexus S, so I don't know if it is me or the phone, but I seem unable to add any notification ring tones to the notification ring tone library. Does anyone know, if the limited tones in this library are the only ones I can use. I have no problem adding music from my music library to the phone ring tones.

Thank you

Dubweizer

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can. Download "Ringdroid" from the Market. Launch, and select an existing file to edit/set as a notaification tone. While you're at it, grab a file explorer app. I use "And Explorer", and is free. You can find some great system dumps of other model phones. These would include ringtones, wallpapers, notification tones, etc. That's just one source. Download file app. Download files. Launch file app manager. Tap SD card. Scroll down to tap/select file. Tap individual selection to preview and/or delete the one's you don't want to keep. Go to home screen and long press to bring up settings. One you've tapped notification tone, you're newly downloaded tones will be there. Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome