is anyone experiencing the gallery force closing at all after updating to 2.3.4? it just happened to me all of a sudden. it says "media has stopped". this happens when i try to set wallpapers from the gallery. just seeing if anyone is getting the same message. getting pretty annoying.
    05-07-2011 02:52 PM
    That's weird, I haven't seen the issue.
    05-07-2011 04:23 PM
    yeah, it just started today...i use quickpic for an alternate gallery. so idk if that app is interfering with the original gallery or not. but if you see the issue, it's going to be when your setting a wallpaper directly from your homescreen. oh and i might add that when i restart my phone and wait for it to get done booting i get greeted with the same message...weird.
    05-07-2011 05:02 PM
    I'm getting force closes too in the gallery after I manually uodated to 2.3.4
    05-07-2011 06:03 PM
    I'm not getting any force close problems
    05-07-2011 07:49 PM
    yeah, it just started today...i use quickpic for an alternate gallery. so idk if that app is interfering with the original gallery or not. but if you see the issue, it's going to be when your setting a wallpaper directly from your homescreen. oh and i might add that when i restart my phone and wait for it to get done booting i get greeted with the same message...weird.
    That is weird. I just picked a picture from the Gallery and set it as my wallpaper. No issue.

Maybe you can try copying all the files to your computer; erase/format the SD storage, and then copy the files back? Maybe something got corrupt on the storage.
    05-07-2011 08:12 PM
    That is weird. I just picked a picture from the Gallery and set it as my wallpaper. No issue.

Maybe you can try copying all the files to your computer; erase/format the SD storage, and then copy the files back? Maybe something got corrupt on the storage.
    your're probably right. i'll try that thanks
    05-07-2011 08:43 PM
    I haven't noticed it in gallery but I have notices more fc after I updated and its starting to **** me off.
    05-08-2011 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD