how is everyone getting their nexus s through t mobile? i have been trying to add a line and get one for 3 days now, my family just switched over from verizon. they are telling me i can not add a line a get it at bestbuy. they can only sell it to brand new customers. i have even tried to order through the phone and i can't do that either. i know everyone was not a brand new when they got their nexus s, so how is everyone getting theirs? this is sooooooo frustrating. i ve been on the phone with them for over 4 hours each day for 3 days.
    05-12-2011 11:26 PM
    whos saying you cannot do this? i bought an unlocked model no problem off contract.

but did you already switch over or your in the process of it, just go to best buy they can port your number or open a new line for you and you certainly can get it. but you cant do it through tmobile you have to go through best buy and they go through tmobile.
    05-13-2011 06:13 AM
    As long as the Best buy has a T-Mobile kiosk, they should be able to get you setup. (Not all Best Buys can activate T-Mobile lines, apparently). If this is a brand new line, you can get it on contract or buy it out right.
    05-13-2011 08:16 AM
    I added a line to my contract and got the Nexus S a few days ago at Best buy. BUT out of the 7 best buy stores in a 10 mile radius of me only 2 of them handle Tmobile contracts so I ended up going to one a little further out. But no problems. It was $99 on contract.
    05-13-2011 11:02 AM
    whos saying you cannot do this? i bought an unlocked model no problem off contract.

but did you already switch over or your in the process of it, just go to best buy they can port your number or open a new line for you and you certainly can get it. but you cant do it through tmobile you have to go through best buy and they go through tmobile.
    my family just switched over but i held off because i wanted to get the nexus s so i waited and now the bestbuy says they cannot add a line and add the nexus, they just can't add a line to t mobile. atleast that's what they're telling me. the system won't let them and i've already been qualified for more lines. even calling bestbuy mobile has not helped at all. the closest bestbuy with a t-mobile kiosk is 80 miles from me. this has been soooo frustrating.
    05-13-2011 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD