Optimus T stuck in Fastboot mode!

gammarayzzz

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I rooted, got clockworkmod, and installed Cyanogenmod 7 and the phone wouldn't go past the loading screen with the Android guy on a skateboard. Well, I booted into recovery mode and tried to factory reset, wiped everything, and cleared everything off of my sd card, and I'm now stuck in fastboot mode. I tried downloading a custom recovery, but every one I download gives me a 404 error. I have Android ver 2.2.1, not sure what firmware I've got, but I really need help.

arhtard

Slacker
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I rooted, got clockworkmod, and installed Cyanogenmod 7 and the phone wouldn't go past the loading screen with the Android guy on a skateboard. Well, I booted into recovery mode and tried to factory reset, wiped everything, and cleared everything off of my sd card, and I'm now stuck in fastboot mode. I tried downloading a custom recovery, but every one I download gives me a 404 error. I have Android ver 2.2.1, not sure what firmware I've got, but I really need help.

sounds like a mess.

i can only suggest heading over to xda forums and do some searching

Android Development and Hacking - xda-developers

i'm guessing you should get the lg flash tool and flash the firmware again.
something like this: firmware download pc application and flash the file you download

arhtard

Slacker
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

ahh found some directions to reflash firmware for the optimus one p500 - which is basically the same as our optimus t p509.

this should get you going: How to flash firmware
the program to flash your firmware is called KDZ updater apparently
remember, when u flash original firmware - you will need to re-root your device

good luck friend

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87