Optimus T turns off

screamline458

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
my optimus is rooted with Miks CM7 and i did have it overclocked to 672 cause any higher and it flashes and powers off. now its not oc'd but the buttons flash and it shuts off every few hours now. what do I do? did i do something wrong in installing it maybe or is the cpu fried?

Turducken

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
This sounds like kernel panic. Usually I'd say lower your overclock but your already pretty low. I'm on miks cm7 at 768Mhz and I believe most are stable to at least 729Mhz.
I'd say do a full wipe and reinstall. After that OC and only install needed apps, no tweaks or scripts. If all is good, introduce new apps and/or tweaks one by one until you discover the culprit.
Unfortunately franco has disabled logcat in his recent kernels so it's going to be hard to pin point.

screamline458

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
thanks. i believe it was something with my sd ext. or one of the other things i did not wipe prior. did a full wipe of everything and gave myself a nice swap on my sd. running Boodoh V2c and it hasn't been acting up. it did lock up when i oc'd it so ill leave it at 600 fro now. may try mik again but i do tire of re installing everything.

btw do you know where i could get the stock weather widget that is on the optimus so i can port it to cm7?

Turducken

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
cm7 doesn't play well with darktremors original script. Here is a modified version that apparently works with our CM7. In case you want to try again. ;)

Note - I've not tested this but I've read that it works. You may need to adjust the Dalvik settings.

dtapps2sd-2.7.5.2-1-signed.zip