Sandstorm modern combat on optimus one

z10n

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I downloaded the game in gameloft, downloaded it as droid x.

ran and downloaded the files needed for it. (it took a while)

everything is set, so i run it, and it says sorry cant play this file and closes out on me. i checked the files, its a .mp4 file of gameloft logo.

i think my phone dont support .mp4..

any ideas?

thanks.

Bad_Opt_T

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
My phone isn't listed; can I order the game for a different phone and use it on mine?

If your phone doesn't appear on Gameloft's site, it is not supported. Picking an alternate phone, even if the model numbers are similar, will not work. Before adding a phone, we perform various tests to make sure that we can maintain the quality that gamers expect from Gameloft.
However, we regularly add new phones to our website. If your phone isn't listed on the site, please check back regularly. If it's a popular phone, it's likely we will add it as soon as we can.

And...

I can't download the game via WAP, can I download it to my PC and then transfer it to my phone?

Gameloft only supports downloading games over the mobile internet (WAP) and not any other method such as by cable, infrared, or Bluetooth. If you try to download a game to your PC to later transfer it to your phone, it will not work and the game download will no longer be valid for your phone.

These are two quotes from the GameLoft FAQ's section.