Hi, another newbie with a question

Schwinnsta

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am new to this and a little slow.

I have a new Samsung Exhibet II phone and I installed a memory card. When I plug the phone into the computer, I hear the ding from my computer that says the device is recognized, but when I go to My Computer (Windows 7) I do not see the phones memory card as a drive. I can see their is a connection in the Device Manager. I was hoping to access the phone's card a drive.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

Dude1134

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
When I plug my Exhibit into my computer running Vista, the memory card and the internal storage show up, and when I plug it into a computer running Windows XP, a popup that looks similar to the one that comes up with a flash drive appears. But if you mean when you go to My Computer and you don't see whatever the SD card would be called that doesn't happen. But do you see the phone in My Computer?

Schwinnsta

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
When I plug my Exhibit into my computer running Vista, the memory card and the internal storage show up, and when I plug it into a computer running Windows XP, a popup that looks similar to the one that comes up with a flash drive appears. But if you mean when you go to My Computer and you don't see whatever the SD card would be called that doesn't happen. But do you see the phone in My Computer?

No, not in My Computer.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary