Is the Landscape Wallpaper option gone?

DWes90

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
When I first got this phone ( Around Christmas 2011) the option to have a landscape wallpaper was on my phone, where as I slide to the next page, the picture would move as well. However, as of now, I've realized that the phone no longer has this option and I can only get my wallpaper to be a portrait wallpaper. Is the option gone or is there a way to get it back?

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
When I first got this phone ( Around Christmas 2011) the option to have a landscape wallpaper was on my phone, where as I slide to the next page, the picture would move as well. However, as of now, I've realized that the phone no longer has this option and I can only get my wallpaper to be a portrait wallpaper. Is the option gone or is there a way to get it back?

I run Go Launcher as my launcher, which allows the scrolling wallpaper. But if I remember correctly, when I first got the phone, Touchwiz didn't have the option for scrolling wallpaper out of the box. Admittedly, I didn't run stock or leave it on Touchwiz for very long, but I think I remember this as being one of the things that made me not like stock/Touchwiz.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad