exhibit does not see wi fi network

Decaturhd

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I am trying to use a Samsung Exhibit 2 4G to connect to home wi fi. It worked fine for about a day then stopped. Nothing wrong with router or home network at all - other devices and other cell phones connect without any problem. The Exhibit now longer sees ANY wi fi network, at home, Starbucks.....none. I turn on wi fi, it does one quick scan, turns off. I try to manually add network and get the message "can't save network." I've done factory reset twice. I have tried to root using zerorushroot but it didn't take. I am a novice and don't want to make any fatal errors. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to use a Samsung Exhibit 2 4G to connect to home wi fi. It worked fine for about a day then stopped. Nothing wrong with router or home network at all - other devices and other cell phones connect without any problem. The Exhibit now longer sees ANY wi fi network, at home, Starbucks.....none. I turn on wi fi, it does one quick scan, turns off. I try to manually add network and get the message "can't save network." I've done factory reset twice. I have tried to root using zerorushroot but it didn't take. I am a novice and don't want to make any fatal errors. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Have you tried rebooting your home router?

What version Android is your phone? You have to be careful to use the correct rooting method. XDA forums has a whole section on the Exhibit's root methods and custom ROMs

Sent from my Thrive using Tapatalk HD

Decaturhd

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I rebooted router twice. Also tried changing encryption, broadcast channel, and a few other things. Exhibit doesn't see ANY wi fi network. Other phones have no problem. I can use T-mobile internet but i want to use my home connection, it's much faster. Using Android 2.3.5.