Ok here goes,I HATE MY PHONE!!! Didnt want this complex of a phone in first place, but felt it was time to upgrade and join the living! And i was right, im not ready! Need your help with a few issues, hope you all can assist me.
    1.how do I kill apps that i'm not using or stop the ones i never use from starting?

2.phone seems sluggish when i touch screen. Takes awhile to go to selected program.

3. Phone is slow to rotate ,if it rotates,rotates on its own.

4whats the best alarm app? I dont trust my current alarm to wake me up.

5.Alarms and ringtones arent loud enough or the type i need. Where to get good louder tones?

6.Screen shuts down too quick or when putting say an accout number the key pad shuts off as i try to punch in number.

7. Have to puch keys and screen several time sometimes to get the app to take.

8. Which screen is my home screen, and how do i set my phone to go to it first always?

-9. Have GO LAUNCHER, Sound Hound,Ringdroid,Ringo Lite,Ring
    tone Maker,App Cache cleaner,advanced task killer. Do I keep all these get rid of any,suggestions on what i need?

10. Sometimes i dont have internet access when everyone else has no problems. i use t-mobile any info i need to know?

11. Cant get pictures on some sites, I get all other info but no pics

12 .How do i uninstall unwanted apps or delete them?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. Lots of questions so assist with what you can it will be so appreciated!
    06-21-2013 10:11 PM
    What version of android are you using?

With all your problems, have you tried to do a hard reboot?
    06-21-2013 10:26 PM
    Ok here goes,I HATE MY PHONE!!! Didnt want this complex of a phone in first place, but felt it was time to upgrade and join the living! And i was right, im not ready! Need your help with a few issues, hope you all can assist me.
    1.how do I kill apps that i'm not using or stop the ones i never use from starting?

2.phone seems sluggish when i touch screen. Takes awhile to go to selected program.

3. Phone is slow to rotate ,if it rotates,rotates on its own.

4whats the best alarm app? I dont trust my current alarm to wake me up.

5.Alarms and ringtones arent loud enough or the type i need. Where to get good louder tones?

6.Screen shuts down too quick or when putting say an accout number the key pad shuts off as i try to punch in number.

7. Have to puch keys and screen several time sometimes to get the app to take.

8. Which screen is my home screen, and how do i set my phone to go to it first always?

-9. Have GO LAUNCHER, Sound Hound,Ringdroid,Ringo Lite,Ring
    tone Maker,App Cache cleaner,advanced task killer. Do I keep all these get rid of any,suggestions on what i need?

10. Sometimes i dont have internet access when everyone else has no problems. i use t-mobile any info i need to know?

11. Cant get pictures on some sites, I get all other info but no pics

12 .How do i uninstall unwanted apps or delete them?

Thanks in advance for any assistance. Lots of questions so assist with what you can it will be so appreciated!
    You can try clearing cache in recovery. Power off, and to reboot hold volume up and power until Samsung logo comes up then release. Use volume keys to navigate, scroll down to wipe cache partition, and hit power or home to accept. Once done you can select reboot. This will most likely help #2,3, &7.
    06-21-2013 10:57 PM