Christine Chen

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I just got the note 3 from T-Mobile, everything is running fine except that when i receive calls from my contacts, it doesn't show their names. it's just their numbers with ;00 or ;63(random numbers) at the end. Can anybody tell me why?

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't have the exact solution for you but I am inclined to to believe that it has to do with the way you have set up your contacts.... how are you displaying them ? from the device.... sim card... or from the google or samsung account ??

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
This happens on Wi-Fi for some reason. It's a well documented error that should be addressed in an update. Have someone call you with and without Wi-Fi. :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen this on wifi calling yet for me.... Either that or I haven't noticed.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I transferred my google account over from my Galaxy Nexus to the Note 3. All my contacts were there and when calling me it, they show up. I've done this for all my android phones and never had a problem with my contacts. I also have and use google voice.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
This happens on Wi-Fi for some reason. It's a well documented error that should be addressed in an update. Have someone call you with and without Wi-Fi. :)
When I am at home I usually have mine set to wifi call and when ever I get a phone call it does show the name from my contacts .... may be something to do with notifications ??

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance