On the note 3 how do u keep the notification bar so that when u get a email u can delete directly from the notification bar without having to actually click the email and go into the email to be able to delete it? Help please

Posted via Android Central App
    10-31-2013 07:25 AM
    On the note 3 how do u keep the notification bar so that when u get a email u can delete directly from the notification bar without having to actually click the email and go into the email to be able to delete it? Help please

It doesn't really work that way. You can dismiss is from the Notification shade, but that is it.
    10-31-2013 09:01 AM
    It doesn't really work that way. You can dismiss is from the Notification shade, but that is it.
    I thought I had done this before. The next time I get an iemail I will try, but I thought there was an option to delete in the notification bar.

Scribbled from my incredible Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
    11-01-2013 09:55 AM
    I thought I had done this before. The next time I get an iemail I will try, but I thought there was an option to delete in the notification bar.

Scribbled from my incredible Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
    Let me rephrase: On my S2, S3 (stock and AOSP ROMs), and my Moto X, I cannot do this.
    11-01-2013 10:03 AM

For clarification, are you asking how to delete an email from the notification bar, not just swiping it away? If so, you can delete emails by pressing on that email notification and move it downward. You will get the option to delete and I believe reply. You can do it all from the notification bar.

11-01-2013 05:21 PM
    What I'm asking is how can I keep my notification bar doing this? I know that when u pull it down u can delete, reply, etc right from the notification bar. I've had the note 2 do this also but it hat the same issue the notification bar would stop allowing me to reply, delete, etc from the notification bar. I now have two Galaxy Note 3's and they both have this same issue. Is there a way to keep the notification bar to where it does allow me to be able to delete, reply, etc directly from it? Thank you.

11-02-2013 07:45 AM
    So, you're not able to do this with every email? I've never had an issue with being able to do this. Hopefully, someone can help.

11-02-2013 09:54 AM
    Are you using the mail app or gmail?

I know Gmail can do it.
    11-02-2013 12:26 PM
    I'm using Gmail

11-03-2013 01:19 PM