Black Friday deals

ohhh my

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Any blackfriday deals for the note 3? Also, I'm excited to get this phone, can I get this phone a week before BlackFriday and do a price adjustment within 14 days if there is one?

rollinwit9

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Gonna say no on the black Friday deals but either way it's hard to anywhere to price match something to a black Friday sale. That's the one day a yr they can't use prices to match with post sale.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

raju130000

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
For last two years TMO has some great sales, I'm sure this year they will follow the same tradition. I would say we should know by 25th.

Posted via Android Central App

rollinwit9

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Have to buy it that day though you can't do a buy a week early then try to price match won't happen

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

mojo rising

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Last year I bought an S3 in the 1st week of November. A week or so after I purchased it, they announced the Black Friday deals for the S3 and the Note 2. I think it was $150 off. It was a pain because they made me return the phone and then repurchase it during the 3 day Black Friday sale period. It took almost an hour and a half. I have been waiting for this years announcement. I am hoping it comes in a week or 2.

WeiseGuy

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I've heard there was a screen shot posted on tmo news that shows a LG and Sony $0 down event for tmobile, not sure about samsung though

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Nexus-launch-400x225.jpg

Posted via Android Central App

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Any updates on Black Friday deals for the note 3?

Most of T-Mobile's "deals" are just shell games of zero down and a higher monthly payment for the device. Unless T-Mobile offers to actually lower the full-retail price of the device, there won't be any real deals on the Note 3.

mojo rising

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
It seems like last year they announced the BF deals 2 weeks prior to the 3 day sale that lasted Thanksgiving Weekend. Today they put up what looks like their Holiday Sales and I do not see anything that good. I think I am going to wait for the S5 which is supposed to have OIS for the camera. I was excited about the larger phone and S Pen, but not for $700.

int_architect

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I can confirm that T-Mo's Black Friday deal is live as of 3AM EST / 12AM PST 11/28. I'm setting up my new account online right now. The Note 3 is $0 down with an additional $48 off. Monthly cost is $27.50 (x24 = $660, which is approx $4 more that the previous $48 promo).