How to flash a ROM onto the note 3?!

LAAIMS

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Okay, so I've been dying to flash a ROM on my note 3 ... I wanted cygenomod but apparently I can't do that. So I downloaded Jedi Elite ROM ... but now idk how to flash it. I downloaded ROM manager but the device is not supported.

So I was wondering if there was any way to flash that ROM onto the phone or is there was another custom one? I'm bored of the stock one, haha.

Anyways I'm running Android jellybean 4.3, thanks!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay, so I've been dying to flash a ROM on my note 3 ... I wanted cygenomod but apparently I can't do that. So I downloaded Jedi Elite ROM ... but now idk how to flash it. I downloaded ROM manager but the device is not supported.

So I was wondering if there was any way to flash that ROM onto the phone or is there was another custom one? I'm bored of the stock one, haha.

Anyways I'm running Android jellybean 4.3, thanks!

Welcome to the forums.
Can you provide your model number and link to the file you downloaded?

LAAIMS

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Model number: SM-N900T

Link: ||ROM||==》Jedi Elite V5《==||=》12|06《=|| - xda-developers .... "Jedi Elite V5-- http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23252070760973431"

I downloaded it from the one link he provides on the bottom. But now I'm begging to think it's my phone; when I go into recovery mode the little Android says "error" then "no command" or vice versa ... ): So it wont let me factory reset it, wipe cache nor kinda go into recovery through that menu ... I attached a pic to what the screen looks like, you can't make out the words or nothing but it's an idea, I think that might be the problem. :/

955.jpeg

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You need to flash a custom recovery. Go back to xda, and search for CWM or TWRP.

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC forums app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01