group messaging

Chrisjn103

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Ok you have t mobile correct. I spoke with someone on the phone and they said that the phone does not support it so they didn't really help.

LimuHead

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I have the group message option on my GN3 from T-mobile. I'd include a screen shot, but I haven't figured out how to do that from the Android Central app yet.

Posted via Android Central App

LimuHead

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
y3yrydu4.jpg

Okay, so I had to download Tapatalk because apparently the AC forum app doesn't have the option to attach a photo. Curious.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Chrisjn103

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Wow you might not believe this but after tech support told me that I needed a new phone and waiting at the store to see if they could do anything. I randomly decided to restart my phone because that notification popped up and now suddenly is their.

Gittyhorse

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I went to T-Mobile and also called the technical support. They couldn't explain why version 4.4.2 didn't have group sms but, 4.3 did. I was able to use the CHOMP app to use group SMS. I figure I'll wait and maybe they'll fix or update it to work but, for now, CHOMP seems to be working for me. Thought I'd share.

Thx:cool:

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I went to T-Mobile and also called the technical support. They couldn't explain why version 4.4.2 didn't have group sms but, 4.3 did. I was able to use the CHOMP app to use group SMS. I figure I'll wait and maybe they'll fix or update it to work but, for now, CHOMP seems to be working for me. Thought I'd share.

Thx:cool:

Like others have said the option is there in 4.4.2. If you don't have it I would suggest you back up your data and do a factory reset.