Help for syncing my Note 3

sonic1519

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note3 and wondering the best way or app to sync my contacts and calendar.
Both ways to and from my office pc. Here's where it gets strange. I use Outlook 2013
on my business pc along with outlook.com web mail. When i enter contacts or calendar
events from my pc they sync perfect to the Note3. If i try to do the same from my Note3
nothing happens. All my contacts on my phone have the outlook icon next to them.
Also i can not edit contacts from my phone when i choose a contact it shows all the info
but it is grayed out. So i guess i'm looking for a easy 2 way syncing app or fix. Samsung Kies
should never have been released. Sorry to ramble thanks for any help out there..........

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
What app are you using for your calendar? If it is the Samsung one, that always defaults to My calendar for the app, not any other account you may have. You can change it, but as far as I know, only for that one entry.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

sonic1519

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Only way i got it to sync both ways for contacts and calendars events.Was to set up my outlook.com email address
up as a microsoft exchange activesync. Couldn't believe the guy at T-Mobile knew what he was doing. usually those guys are of little help at all.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Only way i got it to sync both ways for contacts and calendars events.Was to set up my outlook.com email address
up as a microsoft exchange activesync. Couldn't believe the guy at T-Mobile knew what he was doing. usually those guys are of little help at all.

Glad you got it to work, and thanks for posting the solution. See you around the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy