SM-N900T KitKat Random WiFi Unsatable connection notification. Help?

Bu Nor

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I Searched every forums & google for fix nothing found well some had solution but it doesn't pin point whats the problem. as android phone owner for long time i know one thing for sure is that the problem isn't with my ******* router so please stop telling people to fix your router or contact router manufacturer. its the problem with stock rom kikkat note 3- for god's sake please don't tell me to factory reset wipe that *** or w/e cache partition. i have done that thousand times, its just annoying while watching Netflix on my note 3 wifi disconnects video buffers and comes back on after few minutes then repeats

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
In the dialer put *#0011# a new menu will pop up, press the "menu" key (Left of home key) and select WiFi and turn Wifi power saving OFF...

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
In the dialer put *#0011# a new menu will pop up, press the "menu" key (Left of home key) and select WiFi and turn Wifi power saving OFF...

I haven't found that helped in the past, as others have said, but I will give it a try again later now I have been on KK for 2 weeks. My main issue is with public wifi, so I accept it may work in the OP's case. Let's see over a few days.

Via my Note 3 on AC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki