Restocking fee for changing colors?

White or Black?

• Total voters

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I originally got the white one but now i feel like i want the Black one. Will they charge me a $50 dollar restocking fee ( wtf? AT&T charges 35...) to exchange it for the black one?

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
And here it is I wanted the white but they were out of stock so I am stuck with the black.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yea... I ordered the white one since I wanted the s view cover and Amazon only had it in white and this ordered the white one. I also ordered a red one when the gs4 came out and prefer to color match it :)
Anyways I decided to return the cover and now want a black one lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

HothTron

Banned
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
I had my Note 1 and Note 2 as white and I finally just got sick of white, especially what that fugly "Diamond" pattern on the Note 3 white. I got black and its much more sleek, despite that it shows fingerprints and dust in comparison.

QmX6MWt.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes they will charge you a restocking fee. $50 is the correct amount for tmobile.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Are you still in the return window? I was thinking about changing to black when I first bought the phone so I talked to customer service they said I could without issue. YMMV.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Are you still in the return window? I was thinking about changing to black when I first bought the phone so I talked to customer service they said I could without issue. YMMV.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Yes I got the phone last Thursday
I am still on the fence though. This is my first white phone and wondering how well it will keep up (planning on jumping in October or December)
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

boudicca00

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
May be cheaper to try seeing if just getting a new back cover from ebay, or where ever, is enough of a color change for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair