Don't know what to do with voice

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have 3 iPhone 5s and 1 note 3 I have had for 2 months and had no problem with note 3 voice and in fact was amazed with the HD quality. About 2 weeks ago my note 3 voice quality was horrible. Every other word was hard to understand from the person I was listening to. The other person also had tmobile note 3 as well and never has issues in his. I have 3 to 4 bars when calling from my house and the iPhone S's have no issues in my house. I am not using wifi either for note 3. I finally got fed up and contacted tmobile and after the waste of time resets they sent me a replacement. I have the same issue. What can I do to hear proper conversation again with my note 3 in the same location as my iphones? Could it be the new software upgrade?

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have heard alot of people having issues with calls on the T-Mobile Note 3 when Voice Control is on. Ensure it is turned off (see below) and see if that helps.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Attachments

• 1398180483201.jpg
    1398180483201.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 13

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I wish it was on but unfortunately it is off. This really stinks and I don't know how to solve it. My wife says this is what happens when u switched from att to tmobile. I don't want to waste my time calling tmobile as that is what is going to happen. Surely someone has to have this issue?

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I wish it was on but unfortunately it is off. This really stinks and I don't know how to solve it. My wife says this is what happens when u switched from att to tmobile. I don't want to waste my time calling tmobile as that is what is going to happen. Surely someone has to have this issue?

Maybe see a doctor for an ear problem?? I never have a problem with call quality..

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I wish that solution was so simple. Problem is it is Tmobile. Had nothing to do so I called tech support. Reset the phone again and will be sent another phone. Was also told that my area shows an issue for the past 30 days but I'm only the 51st person to report it. Probably need to setup change.org petition to have them do something a out it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11