Hi guys, I am currently experiencing a weird charging problem for my note 3. Ever since I had gotten it, I have been using my old USB 2.0 charger from my past S2 to charge it. Yesterday however, the phone detects that it is charging (and vice versa) however the battery percentage is decreasing as time past.

So after that, I tried using the spare USB 2.0 charger I have in my office this morning and the same problem occurred. Here's the thing tho, I was able to charge it just fine with my portable charger (which is also using a USB 2.0) and with the stock note 3 USB 3.0 charger I had just gotten out of my note 3 box yesterday night as a backup.

This is the first time I am experiencing something like that. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    12-30-2014 09:18 PM
    The phone is using more power than it;s drawing from the charger (which, if my measurement tests are correct, is 1.2 Amps). Look at the output line on the charger and see how much current it can supply. Then look at the battery stats (Settings/General.Battery) and see if something is drawing a lot of the current being used - something that wasn't using as large a percentage in the past.

Did you recently d an update? The "housekeeping" an update causes can eat a lot of battery.
    12-30-2014 09:39 PM