Does the T-Mobile Note 3 use a different sim than AT&T for Straight Talk?

A

AC Question

does t mobile note 3 use different sim than at&t for straight talk

my t mobile note 3 keeps sending message use a valid ten digit number

thymeless

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: does t mobile note 3 use different sim than at&t for straight talk

I'm pretty sure the sim would be different. While T-Mobile and AT&T have some overlapping frequencies so there is some cross compatibility, you would be better served with a SIM that supported the full frequency spectrum of the carrier.

Further, if you bought your Note 3 from T-Mobile and are trying to use it on STraight Talk with an AT&T supported SIM, you'll still have some trouble as the Note 3 had different modems for different carriers.

You'd have had better luck buying an unlocked international Note 3 for this sort of use I think.

thymeless

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: does t mobile note 3 use different sim than at&t for straight talk

I'm pretty sure the sim would be different. While T-Mobile and AT&T have some overlapping frequencies so there is some cross compatibility, you would be better served with a SIM that supported the full frequency spectrum of the carrier.

Further, if you bought your Note 3 from T-Mobile and are trying to use it on STraight Talk with an AT&T supported SIM, you'll still have some trouble as the Note 3 had different modems for different carriers.

You'd have had better luck buying an unlocked international Note 3 for this sort of use I think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power