I have a Note 3 on T-Mobile. I received a system update on January 4th. Ever since, I have been having issues with notifications and alarms. Notifications keep repeating ever 15 seconds to a minute until I check the email or voicemail or whatever it is I have missed. I have all repeat notifications disabled, yet it still repeats. Also, now when using priority, my alarm no longer sounds. I have been late a few days in a row now because of this. I started messing with it, and I see that my alarm is going off but no sound is happening. I take my phone off Priority settings and my alarm works fine. I have tried changing settings to make it work, but still no luck. I am also no longer unable to disable Message previews. There is a setting that I can "Hide Sensitive Content" but this includes EVERYTHING. Emails, reminders and messages. I only want to disable on Messages but cant now. This update sucks!!
    01-06-2016 10:22 AM
    I am afraid I have the same exact issue since the update. Even went in a added the clock app notifications to break through priority interruptions. They really screwed this release up.

My question is: Are we stuck with this? Will TMobile fix their screw up? Bet not.
    01-12-2016 09:31 PM