Unvalid Sim Card reboot issue

Rafandroid

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi Guys, I've a Note 3 Sm-900T (the one from T-Mobile), and sometimes I got a "Sim Card removed" or "The phone will reboot until a valid sim card is added". This only happens sometimes, maybe 3-5 times a week lately, and it only happend after I applied an OTA from T-Mobile. I must admit that the phone was bought as _unlocked_ from the seller but still, was this phone blacklisted or something? How can this be stopped?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That's not blacklisted, it's either a bad SIM card (TMobile will replace it), a bad SIM card port (they'll fix it, but you'll pay for the repair) or a bad update (they can redo it).

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
You've had phone for how long?

Every other day or more and phone hasn't been dropped, didn't open and remove or research the sim card.

Rafandroid

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
You've had phone for how long?

Every other day or more and phone hasn't been dropped, didn't open and remove or research the sim card.
Couple years.

It has been dropped several times and I'm guessing something got damaged. If that's the case, what should I look for to identify damages in the hardware that might be related to this issue?

Rafandroid

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
That's not blacklisted, it's either a bad SIM card (TMobile will replace it), a bad SIM card port (they'll fix it, but you'll pay for the repair) or a bad update (they can redo it).
I'm guessing it's a hardware issue. Will change the Sim card just to be sure.

Rafandroid

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site

I can confirm now that the phone hasn''t lost signal yet after removing the simcard from its tray. Will report further issues.

david nist

Aug 1, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys, I've a Note 3 Sm-900T (the one from T-Mobile), and sometimes I got a "Sim Card removed" or "The phone will reboot until a valid sim card is added". This only happens sometimes, maybe 3-5 times a week lately, and it only happend after I applied an OTA from T-Mobile. I must admit that the phone was bought as _unlocked_ from the seller but still, was this phone blacklisted or something? How can this be stopped?

Easy fix if you're still in need. Lemme know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1